Thursday, April 5, 2012

D is for Da Baddest Bitch

Ok so I was having trouble coming up with a 'D' word.  I went to  urbandictionary.com and found:

Da Baddest Bitch.  Sounds like it could be me.  I'm pretty damn Bad (in this context bad is good) and I definitely have Bitch down.

So the definition given is:

A Woman who's swagg is official.

HUH?

Ok so I know what a woman is ....... I am totally W-O-M-A-N.

Buts swagg?  official?

Back to the dictionary .........

Swag:  several definitions here .......... appearance, presence, "off the chain attributes" (oh my) and my favorite ........ undefinable - you either have it or you don't - I will go with this one as its open to subjective interpretation - I can just say I have it.

Official:  Several definitions given for this one ...... I pick ..... a person that is superior and therefore the best (ok I'm still working on humble).

Yeah ok ..... I can say I'm Da Baddest Bitch ....... at least in my own mind.

6 comments:

  1. Nice way to come up with a post when stuck. I enjoyed reading how you linked the various definitions.

    Claire's Writing Log
    Twitter: @ClaireGoverts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! We are obviously very much alike, then! :-) My fourteen year old SWEARS by the Urban dictionary. What a hoot!

    And you know, I never really knew what Swagga was all about. Now I know for certain I've got it!!

    Julie Jordan Scott
    twitter: @juliejordanscot
    F is for Frances E.W. Harper

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a lot of words to define:)
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com
    Happy A-Zing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely say that I'm not! I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month. You can see mine at myqualityday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I can call myself a Big Mac but that doesn't make me a delicious hamburger. lol

    My point is we might not always be what we think we are until we come up on a situation that makes us prove ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think all of us have a bit of badass bitch in us...I try to use mine for good and not evil ;-) Seems like you had to drop out, but I hope you'll be able to join us again next year. Take care, and nice to meet you.
    Tina @ Life is Good
    Co-Host of the April A to Z Challenge
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete